[DMCForum] Re: Idle thermistor (about jetjock)

[DMCForum] Re: Idle thermistor (about jetjock)

This guy is such a shithead!
I sent him an offline email for a change simply to find out why he
won't answer one of my questions, and I get back another string of
silly insults without a single question answered!! I think he is
afraid to answer me for some reason. At this stage I don't care.
I propose we don't ban him, he'd enjoy it too much. Either ignore him
completely or just reply to his posts with the same gibberish he
posts here, in other words, make irrelevant comments like "how
predictable - maybe there is some hope for you yet"...

The funniest thing for me about the huge thread that developed with
the title "speaking of morons - checksix3", soon if you type
checksix3 into google it will return a thread about what an idiot he
is first! Hopefully this will be found by someone who knows him.

Best wishes,
John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > And doesn't it occur to you that such a post would be too long
for here...?

> And has it occurred to you that your saturating use of insults has
everyone on the defensive?

> > Or that many would not understand it if I did or that it would
clutter up your precious forum?

> This is a typical example of your condescending demeanor.  And I
dont consider on-topic technical information as being clutter.  Your
insults, however, ARE clutter.

> > It's exactly this attitude why I didn't release my copy of the
Bosch idle ECU service manual and schematics to Elvis.

> Oh, grow up.
>
> > I see from your questions your're right in your self analysis:
You're no engineer.

> Ah, thank you for yet another insult.  Maybe you should rejoice to
your Creator:

> "Thank you Lord that I am better than other men.  You shouldn't
waste your time with the masses as they are unworthy.  Ask me
personally, oh Lord, and I my take it upon myself to do your bidding,
You two-legged Tumor of virgin birth.  You should have created me
first so that I could have told you how everything else should have
been created.  The world could have been a better place.  What a
pity."

> > I have no obligation to post what I know here, it was done solely
out of my desire to help you as an individual.

> No Gary.  According to social etiquette, your obligation to help is
implied by your express involvement.  If you cant see this, then
consider the following allegory:

> A traveler has car trouble and is stranded on the side of the
road.  They raise the hood, stand by the car and wave for help.  Soon
an able-bodied traveler comes upon the situation.  Instead of
proceeding to offer help, he insults the stranded motorist for not
having a high enough mechanical aptitude to have prevented the
breakdown.  Then he tells of a similar situation where he did not
help because he was concerned that the person would not understand
and/or misuse his advice.  As he continues on his way he says, "Ask
me if you want my help later.  I may be passing by this way again
soon."

> > ... I'll be gone but I'll put up a more detailed post before I go.
>
> My I suggest that it be a fence post and that you put it up your
ass.  But first try to remove the plank from your eye.

> Seriously tho, I am curious of any real technical advice that we
can pry from your steel-trap mind.  But your sweet morsels of wisdom
are so buried in stinking shit that it is hardly worth the effort to
sort out.  As further evidence of that, here are a few cut & pastes
of insults that were hard to ignore from some of your messages within
a mere six hour interval:

> > You are wrong, in a very big way.
>
> > Second, you need to study ...and learn something ...
>
> > You have a very simplistic view of things.
>
> > Sigh...another college puke with more mouth than brains.
>
> > ...assuming you can find the time between binge drinking.
>
> > When I realize guys like you are the future of this country I'm
glad I'll be leaving it.

> > Thats the first thing you've said that makes any sense.
>
> > ...they're too stupid to know how ...
>
> Keep this up and you will easily qualify for having your ass banned
according to the proposed DMCForum policy.  If this has failed to
demonstrate a pattern and an express need for change then you are
beyond help.  May God have mercy on you.

> Walt

click here