Diesel supply WAS:Re: [DMCForum] NO OIL SHORTAGE WHATSO EVER!

Diesel supply WAS:Re: [DMCForum] NO OIL SHORTAGE WHATSO EVER!

Cool deal, and when I get my bio-D processor up and running I'll sell
you some diesel around $0.70/gal.  But I am going to have to come up
with some legal waiver, cause the exhaust does smell a bit like French
fries or popcorn depending on the oil used, and I don't want to be
blamed if you get sick on too much junk food..

Actuly we are developing a 25gal/day self contained automated reactor.
All the operator will have to do is add the semi-clean oil, methanol,
and sodium hydroxide then come back in 8hrs and pull out all the fuel
they want.  The best part is we are aiming for a $1000 price tag on the
unit.  At the current prices the machine will pay for its self in 60-70
batches.

Andrei

click here