[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

Hi Checksix,

Are you completely deranged? How does one reach the conclusion that I
was the one who got "spanked" when your only response to me was
childish name calling...
You completely ignored everything I said (as you know I am right!)
and responded with more silly insults. How that led to your comment
about me - "he wasn't much of an opponent" brings me to ask once
again, are you completely deranged?
I don't intend responding to all your comments (after all - you
didn't have the courage to respond to even one of mine) so I will
finish with a response to your comment: "If he wants a response to
his single query he'll have to come up with
> something more solid than what he has" - I really have better
things to be doing than writing a thesis on my theory of where
DeLorean body panels were pressed just so you can finally admit you
are wrong.
Go ahead, reply to this with some more irrelevant attempts to insult
me, I'm satisfied that I have shown you to be an incompetent idiot in
public, my work here is done! I will not respond to any more of your
pointless name calling posts, that is unless you post more mis-
information, and I will gladly correct you once more.

Best wishes,
John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "checksix3" <jetjock11@xxxx> wrote:

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mike clemens <rmclemns@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > As a Navy pilot, I question some of your answers (not responding,
> only attacking) to John.<
>

> You meant no offense Mike? Could've fooled me. If John wants to
play
> and ends up getting spanked what's it to you? It's between him and
> me, no different than a spat you'd have with someone. Doesn't make
me
> rotten to the core anymore than it does him. I'm already done with
> him, he wasn't much of an opponent and finally wised up anyway.
That
> was my intention so even if he trys another poorly constructed and
> unsuccessful attempt at riling me I won't respond. I also tend to
> ignore low level background noise, as much as that seems to be lost
> on a few individuals. (They're welcome to keep on wasting their
time
> though).
>
> I didn't say John was a liar, I said he was mistaken. Ignorance and
> deception are vastly different things. He's bent not because I
> questioned him, he's bent because I responded to his insults with a
> few of my own. In other words I *have* responded to him, in kind.
I'm
> just a little better at it than he is. I was simply defending
myself
> in a way that works best for him, not me. Get it? You don't bring a
> knife to a gunfight...
>
> If he wants a response to his single query he'll have to come up
with
> something more solid than what he has. And since when am I
obligated
> to share anything? Doing so in the past has gotten me nothing but
> static from the so-called experts. My point was there is a lot of
> misinformation being thrown around.  I can see I'm much understood
> around here...ah well.
>
> And what is being a navy pilot have to do with anything? I've never
> claimed to be a military aviator. I'm a part 121 air carrier guy.
My
> handle comes from a turbine powered eastern block trainer I operate
> privately and in exhibiton. We live in different worlds so when you
> fully learn, say, ETOPS procedures, I'll make an effort to unravel
> your call sign riddle.
>
> Besides, what's a navy pilot doing with a D? All the ones I know
> (former and current) wouldn't be caught dead in one, they prefer
> something more exciting. Neither would the general public, it's why
> the car is so inexpensive among exotics and (in general mind you)
is
> usually sought after by the colleged aged or younger looking for,
> well, we'll leave that for another discussion.
>
> If you don't like my stuff don't read it. Anyone whose gotten to
your
> point should've already learned internet boards are meaningless. As
> Walt said, it's all entertaintment. If you feel different thats OK
> too but it doesn't mean you can quit watching *your* six. Hostile
> traffic will always be out there somewhere, it's simply the nature
of
> the net.
>
> If some of these guys can't learn to temper basic emotional
> on an internet board I wonder how well they handle life's real
> hassles. Perspective and thick skin is something they'd do well to
> develop.
>
> Like you, no offense intended...just my two kopecks.

click here