[DMCForum] Re: Gasoline Prices and the election

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Flavia" <frvianna@xxxx> wrote:

> It doesn't matter if it's a democracy or a republic, I think that
the point jack was trying to make its taht, the one who has more
votes wins. <

Sigh...another college puke with more mouth than brains. The one who
has the most votes *doesn't* win. Not the popular vote at least and
possibly not even the electoral vote if it's been skewed by faithless
electors. What's up? Don't they even teach basic civics anymore? As I
said to Jack, study how the electoral college works in depth,
assuming you can find the time between binge drinking. You'll see
that even the electoral college electors (whose votes are counted by
Congress in *January*) don't have to vote their party.

> As for Democracy<

A true democracy is government controlled directly by the people,
often called mobcracy. We don't have that and your dictionary is
wrong. Do your research, the internet is more than a global
pornography network you know.

I agree with what some people say: The ignorant, either about the
issues or the system itself, should just stay home on election day.
When I realize guys like you are the future of this country I'm glad
I'll be leaving it. At least you're bright enough to see Dubya for
what he is...

click here