RE: [DMCForum] practical siphoning advice

RE: [DMCForum] practical siphoning advice

> What kind of truck is it and what is causing the fuel feed problem?

Oh, Greg, what's causing the problem?  that's the burning question.

The truck is a '96  turbo-diesel Hummer.  AMGeneral and an
assortment of Hummer-trasined mechanics are baffled.  (pun slightly
intended since a "crushed baffle" was one of the eductated
guesses)  They've tried countless fixes and are still willing to try but
for now my most immediate problem is simply how to get the 25 gal
of diesel from my main tank to the aux tank.  Just on general
principle, I have $50+ worth of fuel sitting in a useless tank that I'd
be happy to be burning. ...................LP <owner of broken toys>

click here