[DMCForum] Re: Gasoline Prices

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> What most people do not realize about crude oil or gasoline prices
is
> that the cost of pumping the crude oil out for the ground has not
> changed in the last 2 years.

That's nonsense. Are you talking about domestic or American based
production? So the salaries, benefits, equipment costs, and yes, the
hugh amounts of fuel it takes to explore and recover oil, hasn't gone
up in the last two years?

You're also forgetting China. China is gulping *huge* quanities of
oil and other natural resources these days, most of it imported. I'm
not saying no one is making a killing, they are. But no shortage?
Give me a break. It's all about supply and demand...just like any
commodity. You have a very simplistic view of things.

click here