[DMCForum] Re: Gasoline Prices and the election

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> You missed my point I guess....
>
> How does the cost of Jet Fuel today compare to back in
> June??  I wonder if good ole Dubya is keeping those
> prices down too, or just regular consumer gasoline?

Everything is higher here now than June. As for jet fuel, you get to
pay for that if you travel because of increased fares and guys like
me get to pay for it directly. And (as much as I dispise the man) I
don't see how Dubya is keeping any fuel prices low, he really has no
control
over it.

But don't get me wrong. I'm well aware of why CA gas is so much more.
For example, every drop pumped in CA has to be refined in CA. We're
not allowed to import any from places like TX or LA where it's
cheaper. My point was I wish I could pay NJ prices. Unfortunately,
CA's recently enacted strict smog laws will no doubt be heading your
way soon.

click here