[DMCForum] Tint

I am getting my windows tinted on tuesday.  I like the non-tinted
look but I can no longer take it with the blaring florida sun, plus
it will give me some extra privacy.

The problem is I am unsure what tint to go for. I know walt has the
charcoal style tint, but I am thinking of the reflective style
tint.  28% is mild and then there is 14% which is illegal but from
the looks of it, it looks like it would complement the SS body very
well.  Are there any opinions on this and perhaps anyone know where
I could find some D pics on the net of differnt tints?

Misha

click here