From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 1:27 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Tampa tech session

I am game to help with door adjustments.  After all, what is
a tech session without door adjustments?

One major caveat, tho:  If a torsion bar has been previously
adjusted too tight, the area where it mounts in the spline
plate could be fractured.  This will make it very
difficult -- if not impossible -- to put it back the way it
should be, let alone put it back the way it was.  Also, shit
happens.  Damn, I've been writing too much legal stuff
lately.

I can bring all the stuff to do door adjustments and fix
loose sub-panels, but the tools are too big to fit in my
DeLorean.

Walt

click here