Re: [DMCForum] Re: The Constitution Is an Illusion Part II

Re: [DMCForum] Re: The Constitution Is an Illusion Part II

Bob -

Got a chuckle out of your e* about local politics since I live in the
State where our best Governors are those who have come to office
by attrition when the scary-dude-in-power was impeached.  AZScam
wasn't even shocking.   Ev Meacham, well....what can I say?

>  Investing money into a manufacturing facility will generate far more
> jobs than buying and renting a piece of real estate.

oh how I wish I were in that leage ;)

> Manufacturing capital investment is much better for the economy,
> Real estate and other "capital accumulation"investments are not as
> good for the economy. If rich people constantly hoard capital the
> economy suffer.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not hoarding a dime.  When Mommie
Dearest kicked she left me a tidy sum, but lived in squalor (OK, so
she was insane) because she was afraid to spend her bundle.  Life's
too short.  I play hard and work hard.

And what's the difference between selling a place to live and selling
shoes?  It still takes capital to produce a decent rental just as it
does to make a pair of shoes.

> Since 1980 over 40,000,000,000,000 (40 trillion dollars) of investment
> capital has shifted to the top 1% of people in this country.
>  Unfortunately, as the CBO and FR research has shown,  this money has
> not been reinvested in manufacturing capability.   It has only be
> invested in "capital accumulation" investments.

YIKES!  Obviously you have a sound background in economics. I'm
just a floundering landlord (and EBAY seller) who has found a niche
so I don't have to get a "real" job.  I'll defer to you bowingly simply
because I have absolutely no clue about the bigger picture.

Any time you want to teach me more about finances, I'm all

click here