[DMCForum] new writing found... German?

ok, now with the original picture I can see a mistake.
it's not "V2A", instead it says "Vorbördelleisten"

This means:
"Inner part with all pre bent edges."

They may have written this up on it before the outer skin was bent around
it.

This reminds me of something I heared a whie ago. They said, that the
workers in Ireland were so cheap, that during the night time they had to
repair the SS parts that they broke or bent during the regular day time.
Is that true ?

Elvis

Elvis,

Thank you!  I have been going nuts over this for days now.  I have attached
the original picture to this email.  Let me know what you think :)

Greg

click here