[DMCForum] Re: 50K DeLorean

Well as I said, "according to Curtis' speech..."

I personally would not pay $10,000 for that car, because it couldn't
be further from my taste.  I still appreciate its uniqueness and all
the work that went into it, I just wouldn't want it for myself.

-Derek L

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>
wrote:
> Uh huh and I have a nice bridge in NY City to sell you too, minimal
use.

> I mean some goofball might have thrown that number his way, but I
seriously
> doubt it was a real offer.
>
> Jack Stiefel
> www.fmtimemachine.com