Re: [DMCForum] Re: 50K DeLorean

Curtis said it was a drug dealer if i remember correctly. Personally i
wouldn't give him squat for that car because it is very very gaudy and
would take lots of cash to make it look decent to me again. Others say
it is beautiful but as you know in this forum we all have BIG opinions.

Art is in the owners eyes, junk says the man who walks by it.

Mark V

On Sunday, October 17, 2004, at 10:55  AM, Jack Stiefel wrote:

> Uh huh and I have a nice bridge in NY City to sell you too, minimal
> use.
>
> I mean some goofball might have thrown that number his way, but I
> seriously
> doubt it was a real offer.
>
> Jack Stiefel
> www.fmtimemachine.com