From: timnagin [mailto:timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 6:55 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] new writing found... German?

While stripping my door today, I found some words under the driver's side
door panel.  They were written in black marker like most other writings, but
with several lines over them as if scratched out.  I am not absolutely sure
of a few letters so I took a picture and can post it in the photo section if
that will help.

The best I can tell is below, but I can only translate part of it and what I
ended up with didn't make any sense.

"I teil mit allen vorbor del leiste"

Any ideas?

Greg