RE: [DMCForum] DMC logo...

><snip>
>Is it not clear from all my posts on the subject what
>I am trying to get James to answer?

I get what you mean.  I was wondering if it was so simple to get permission
from JZD, had they tried to get the same permission or even buy it from him
instead of handling it the way they are now.

><snip>
>
>But hey, I am critical of everything! LOL..  Even
>though I have been accused of picking on James, and
>DMCH..  As I said to Video Bob (Selling BTTF props
>now?!), if you put your self in the public eye you
>have to expect a jerk like me to speak my mind if I
>think something is wrong.

Yea, he is really going wild on the BTTF stuff now.  Check out his recent
deluge of posts on www.BTTFparts.com , one of which I will post here for
gits and shiggles.  This post was in reply to someone pointing out his
error, which of course no one else has ever done before, and he is selling
these after all of 'his research'!

Disclaimer:  I have received neither written nor implied consent to post
this.  Everyone reading this summarily agrees to submit several hundred
dollars to my defense should I be detained pending legal action.  This will
make you laugh, though.

Thanks for pointing that out,
I always appreciate constructive comments.

I used a basic 19", 3-space rack mount filler panel.
It extends the glove box a bit.

Do you know what the actual length / height is supposed to be?

I want to make the unit for my car "perfect".
Thanks!
- Videobob

Greg

click here