[DMCForum] [DML] Re: Lockzilla or WingsAloft???

[DMCForum] [DML] Re: Lockzilla or WingsAloft???

Please, who are we kidding...VB wouldn't work that hard to put this
kit together, unless of course it is already for sale and he can
simply buy it retail and mark it up and sell it again at a 300%
markup...

...After all he is unemployed and needs the money....hey wait a
minute that saounds like me too... anyone need a set of rare speakers
or hard to find LED Festoon bulbs...LOL?

Michael Q

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ryanpwright" <yahoo1@xxxx> wrote:

> Sorry Greg, my bad. ;)
>
> -Ryan
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> > Great, Ryan...give VB his next product to offer ;)
> >
> > Greg

and come
> > > up with a simple, inexpensive replacement relay for the door
locks?
> > > With the heavy current draw of the solenoids removed it should
be
> > > fairly easy.
> >
> > That's a great idea. Essentially, all you'd have to do is copy the
> > original circuit, change the transistor & resistors to achieve a
lower
> > standby current draw, and use sealed relays. You can have the
circuit
> > boards developed for cheap at any PCB printing place and solder it
> > together yourself, or find a manufacturer to do the whole thing.
> >
> > Either way, I'd imagine you could sell these improved controllers
for
> > half the cost of Zilla's units and still make a fair profit.
> >
> > -Ryan
> >

> > To address comments privately to the moderating team, please
address:
> > moderators@xxxx

> www.dmcnews.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links