Re: [DMCForum] The DeLorean Community

No problem Toby..  What comes around goes around.

Best I could tell, this car just had a cold start
problem..  Not sure if the cold start injector is
putting too much fuel in, or not enough.. but it was
hard to start cold, and did run rich cold (you could
see the smoke).  After it warmed up, it ran fine and
started fine.

I told him I thought it was safe to drive home as is..
But he should diagnose the cold start problem and fix
it soon.

It was funny when he said "Wow, there are 3 DeLoreans
in this garage!".. I said "No, there are 4 now!"  LOL

The guy is from South Carolina (he said not too far
from Atlanta) so you southern boys have a new car down
there... one less for the northeast  :(