[DMCForum] Re: Calude is back!

> All I want to know is, how can you show your
face after something like that?

Okay, totally off-topic here, but crap like this is becoming
my specialty since I plan to become a monk in an Orthodox
Christian monastery.  (No sex with little boys, thank you.)

The deal is that God judges us by the same standards by
which we use to judge others.  The popular parable on this
is that some monk was really terrible in his duties but
never found fault in his peers.  When all is said & done,
despite the fact that the monk was the worst of his kind, he
gets a higher place in heaven than those better than him
because he did not judge others and God judged him/forgave
him accordingly.

Would you be angry to see people like Hitler in heaven?  If
so, maybe you won't be there.  There is a chance that before
the man died, he repented & found salvation.  Same with many
other evil doers.

I haven't been screwed by Claude, but he did finally piss me
off enough to ban him from the DMCForum.  Remember that he
publically posted an apology?  I am likely to give him a
second chance if he happens to ask for it.  God has given me
plenty of second chances, so who am I to not behave
accordingly?  Of course I am not likely to buy anything from
Claude, but that is another matter. ;-)

Here is an excerpt from one of my daily prayers,
"... if Thou should save me for my works, this would not be
grace or a gift but rather a duty; yea, Thou who art great
in compassion and ineffable in mercy.  "For he that
believeth in Me, " Thou hast said, O my Christ, "shall live
and never see death."  If, then, faith in Thee saveth the
desperate, behold, I believe, save me, for Thou art my God
and Creator.  Let faith instead of works be imputed to me, O
my God, for Thou wilt find no works which could justify me."

Brother Walt :-)

click here