[DMCForum] Re: controling mold in interior

[DMCForum] Re: controling mold in interior

Joe - No, sorry.  We bought Winged1 back in 1988, before the
invention of affordable digital cameras and the ubiquitous
internet.  I didn't even know about PNDC when I bought the car, so
all of the cleanup was done with no "DeLorean guidance" at all.  I
removed the interior pieces that I could, and cleaned everything
with saddle soap and Lysol.  As noted in other posts, the car
smelled like an "old folks home" for quite awhile (apologies to the
old guy - Walt).  Winged1 was jacked up in front like a 4X4, smelled
like a dirty sock, was absolutely filthy inside and out, had a nasty
exhaust leak, a busted drivers door outside handle, and the various
lights worked only when they felt like it.  The stories I could
tell ... Ah yes, she's come a long way, baby!

Toby Peterson

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
wrote:
> Wow, any before and after photos Toby? It is always interesting to
> see transformations when a person first buys a car, and after they
> clean it/ repair it.
>
> Joe

click here