[DMCForum] Re: Battery?

I plan on getting an optima, that is what I have been looking at.  I
do not know if I want the red or yellow top, do not completely
understand the difference, besides price.

I do not think the power drain is that bad, I mean the battery will
cut off if I run the radio in acc mode for a couple minutes.  Now
that I installed an alarm it cuts off a lot quicker, used to be a
week, now like I said around 4 days.

misha

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> That little vent isn't enough.  I think that most of the corroded
connections in the relay compartment come from battery gases.  That
should be reason enough to only use gel batteries.

> Walt

click here