[DMCForum] Battery?

What battery for the D does everyone recommend?  The battery in mine
is fine, but it has this special feature that the previous owner
wanted that is driving me nuts. It cuts the power off if it notices
a power drain beyond a certain value, so if I dont drive within
around 4 days I come to a dead car and have to reset my presets and
alarm settings.  It also has a kill feature which is cool though.
If it is armed and the car is started, it will shut the car off
after 1 second.  It is remote operated.

Any recommendations and anyone in tampa area interested in my
current battery?

click here