Re: [DMCForum] wx stripping adhesive

Thanks, Walt.  I just tried it and my door closes much better now -
imagine that!  Thanks for your suggestion, too, Joe.  I would have
tried black RTV but I had already bought the 3M WxStrip Adhesive
and just now got around to trying it out.   For that matter, I just got
around to thanking you both.

Good wishes to all of you in Ivan's path -- may your family, friends
and Deloreans stay safe....................LP

> > I noticed today that the weather stripping seal around my
> driver's
> door is loose

click here