[DMCForum] HID headlights, my opinion on Delorean lighting

[DMCForum] HID headlights, my opinion on Delorean lighting

HID lights are great if you can get them, or want to go through the
sometimes destructive efforts to convert an older car. I love them
on new vehicles, just not older, "classic" cars. If anyone is like
me, and you want to preserve the original look, along with EXTREME
ease of installation. And amazing lighting performance, and for
around $50, then read on.

Over the years the best bulb for those who don't want to mod
anything, or jerry-rig something, and just want plug & play
simplicity, use these lights:

I run in each car a Complete set of Sylvania Cool Blue sealed
halogen bulbs.

Low Beam  H4656
High Beam H4651

I've also tried the new Sylvania Silverstar HID style bulbs, and
they look amazing as well, just they pump the price up a bit.

The cool blue bulbs look great on the car, almost stock, but much
clearer and brighter than the stock would ever be. Makes the car
look amazing, even when off. Just gives such a new, but still stock
look to the car. After properly aiming them, they are almost
comparable to the HID system on my Aurora.

I rarley drive at night with the D, but whenever I have, these bulbs
work amazing. Several owners around me have all made the switch, and
aren't looking back, price & convenience, plus ease of maintenance
and install, make these the obvious choice for the average Delorean
guru wanting great performance & great price. Anyone I've driven
behind with a 2-way radio complains they are too bright at night.
Thanks to Shannon Yocom for telling me about these over a year ago.

Try them out, and hell if ou don't like them, return them, but give
them a try, you'll be impressed. Available at wherever automotive
lights are sold, Autozone, Napa, Meijers, Advance Auto Parts, Pep
Boys, etc.

Hope someone benefits from this little bit of info.

Joe OBrien

2524 & 16634

click here