From: <tmpintnl@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 12:02 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: walt.. HID headlights

Walt - There is a shop locally that we are in the process of
setting
up an account with.  They carry a line of aftermarket lights
that
have the same outside dimensions as the DeLorean headlights,
but
have a projector beam lens inside.  They use modern bulb
inserts so
you can choose the color and brightness that you want (as
opposed to
sealed beam).  The only complication is that the wire
connections
are a little different on the bulbs, so some minor
adaptation is
required.  A friend of mine got them for his DeLorean ...
they look
very nice.  Do you want me to get some details for you?
Perhaps I
can get my buddy to take a picture of his car with them
installed.

Toby Peterson

click here