[DMCForum] Re: cooling fan issue

If all of the checking..otterstadt and bleeding the front of the
cooling system don't seem to help, also check you thermostat.  Mine
was allwoing the system to cool off within a tick of shutting off the
fans but never quite cool enough.  I replaced the thermostat and
everything works fine now.

Michael
VIN# 02944

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eric Itzel <eric@xxxx> wrote:
> The gauge showed the temperature to be normal- I'm guessing around
150
> degree range.

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129h60kcv/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117
6/

D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1094250502/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*h
tt