Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

timnagin wrote:
> What if we are all some experiment in a Petre dish that is part of a high
> school science fair.  When that is over, the Petre dish is destroyed.

Or, like in "Men in Black", our galaxy is a marble in an intergalactic
game of Chinese Checkers?

Actually, there was a story on "Doctor Who" (think WAY back, fellas)
where alien beings called Daemons had helped Earth progress, and then
they decided their experiment was a failure and Earth had to be
destroyed. (The Doctor [Jon Pertwee] intervened, of course, and
convinced the Daemons to piss off. -grin-)

--Farrar

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here