From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 8:53 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

No, but I'm gonna need Jeanie after this.  Yeah, how do you
know that this life isn't some kind of game that we are
playing?  You know, like some high-tech video game.  We are
all sitting in these pods playing this simulated reality
game where we are these human characters having to find our
way out.  Of course the only way out is death.  It is just a
matter of getting out with the most points.  So do I play
the game, or do I end it now?  Do the points really matter?
Eh, according to my very limited memory, I know nothing
except this game I am in, so I'll go on and finish it.  I
don't see anything good coming from playing this game other
than it will eventually be over in a couple years (or sooner
without notice.)  I can give away all my money and live as a
poor man.  Or I can make all kinds of riches and die a rich
man.  Who cares what people think?  A dead man is a dead
man.  The money and fame do him no good unless you get extra
credit for dying with the most toys & popularity.  I don't
need that.  When the game is over, I hope I can laugh at
those who die with all the toys.  I certainly don't want to
be crying for them.  That's not in my job description.  BTW,
what is the job description?

Brother Walt

click here