Re: [DMCForum] Junction point

> What brand and style plugs have you been running?

The car came with AC brand which were gapped twice as wide
as spec.  I drove it a few thousand miles this way as it
progressively got worse.

Then I put in Bosch silvertips that I got from PJ Grady.
Then I put in Bosch copper tips in the same heat range.  I
haven't seen the inside of the dizzy since I did the first
plug change.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here