[DMCForum] RE: [DML] Re: Rear Bumper Lettering

[DMCForum] RE: [DML] Re: Rear Bumper Lettering

Over ENGINEER??  What have you engineered?!

A radio harness that could damage most modern
high-power stereos?

A DMC logo for the shifter (did you get permission to
use the DMC logo?? LOL!)

A radio antenna that you source from someone else?

LED's that you also source?

Stainless steel bumper letters?  The same ones we can
get from ANY DeLorean vendor?

Ah, and the latest..  a COPY of the DeLorean side
stripe.

Oh, Maybe it is the DVD you sell with video clips that
have copyrights, and  I am sure you do not have
permission to sell.

Can you explain to me what "Engineering" was involved?
Heck, what product do you sell that is even a unique
idea, if not a unique product?

For the lit bumper, I don't see how plastic would work
well, and keep it flush with the bumper..

The daytime picture shows some of the flaws with this
particular sample..  There was a lamination problem,
so it had ripples in it.

As far as looking perfect, as I said before..  It is
not ready for sale because it does have some problems.
It has also has not been tested with the elements
(sun, rain, snow).

I am sure you will have you own version of this idea
soon.. Much better than mine, with a 300% markup.

And, I would like to publicly thank Ebay for adding
the feature of excluding specific vendors from a
search.

http://www.geocities.com/malevy_nj/bumper/DayLight.jpg