[DMCForum] Engine status

Lately, I've just been checking and cleaning every ground wire I can
find. I replaced the ground cable from the firewall to the frame,
then I cleaned the connection on the inside of the car. I also found
a huge junction where a bunch of "hot" brown wires tie to. I pulled
that off and cleaned it up.

Between the tune up and all of this, now the car runs exactly the
same, no matter which coil I use (18kV or 12kV, both Bosch). The
problem is also "less". It's a slight stutter, almost under control.

I'd swear that there is one wire somewhere that's breaking down, or
loose or something. If I could just find it all of this would be over
and I might help out a few other owners as well.

The wiring diagram indicates that the white/slate wire from the ECU
splits off to many points (i.e. coil, tach, RPM relay). Can anyone
tell me where this junction point is?

Thanks,

Rich A.

click here