[DMCForum] attn: Bill R. [Re: Lit Bump (Farrar)]

[DMCForum] attn: Bill R. [Re: Lit Bump (Farrar)]

Farrar:

To give you a background on me, I spent $7500 on my DeLorean knowing
the engine and tranny were good, but fuel, brakes and clutch being
bad. I had no, i.e. ZERO, automotive experience. I knew how to change
a tire and the oil. Past that, nothing. Seriously.

It took me a better part of 3/4 of a year, but I got my D up and
running, having to replace about every other part I ran across. I have
found it to be a fun process all in all learning about my DeLorean.

I understand why you want a working and running DeLorean. But I can
tell you that I will never have a bigger thrill than the ones where I
got the car up and running off the fuel system and the first day I
went driving with my DeLorean knowing all the work I put into it to
make it work.

Later!
Ej

click here