Re: [DMCForum] Re: Lit Bumper.

Toby;

The one on my car is a prototype.  There are some
ripples in it, so it does not look as good as it
should.  The sample I got was not laminated correctly.

I don't think I can get any more hi-res than the
photos I have online (at least with my camera).

This may be more clear than the Forum photos:

http://www.geocities.com/malevy_nj/bumper/NotLit.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/malevy_nj/bumper/Nightime.jpg

It is cool, but Mark made a good point..  The price
may be too high to "just make it glow"..  As far as
feedback goes, I have only the few comments given to
me on the Forum...  A few people have seen it in
person, and liked it.  I posted it to the DML
yesterday, but it has not been moderated yet.  Let's
see what the masses there say.

I could get a "batch" done, but did not want to get
stuck with them for too long due to my lack of
employment.  I am not looking to be come a vendor.