RE: [DMCForum] Re: Paying for college

><snip>
>I figure it this way: I'd like to actually meet my fellow DeLorean
>owners in person some day, and when I do I'd rather they shake my hand
>than break my nose. Besides that, I just try to be decent with people.
>Some people have opinions that can drive me insane, but we should
>still show a little respect toward one another.
>
>-Ryan

I feel the same way, and just for the record I have never posted anything on
here that was meant to intentionally offend anyone.  Even the people I am
around all the time and work with tell me I come across much differently in
email than in person.  I started re-reading my emails before I send them but
it seems I don't get what other people mean.

I do have a dry sense of humor, and am a bit of a smart ass, but it's all
meant in fun like when Seinfeld complained he couldn't enjoy going to the
movie by himself as there was no one to make wise-cracks to :)

Greg

click here