[DMCForum] Re: DPNW door actuators... attn: Toby?

[DMCForum] Re: DPNW door actuators... attn: Toby?

Hmmmm, Bob who? wonder who that could be??

Anyway, Toby, basically a guide that lets a person know what has to
be done to the car, illustrated if possible would be excellent. As I
and many others probably have ideas of completely gutting the
interior, removing the T-panel, resealing the rtv. A basic guide
showing what has to be done, but leaving the "nitty gritty" details
out would be fine.  Just as to provide a good visual of what has to
be done to the car, in the installation process. You can even
watermark the pictures down the middle. I'm sure once the fears of
ripping the car apart to do it were settled, it would lead to more
kits sold.

Thanks for whatever you can do.

Joe OBrien

click here