[DMCForum] Election fraud

An interesting report was just released on TV news. It seems that
many "snowbirds" who live in Northern states and own property in
Florida or other Southern states register to vote in BOTH states and
often do vote in both!

Here's the kicker:

Of those that have done this (in this study),

12% are Republican
32% are Independent
56% are Democrat

And liberals have the nerve to put forward yet another "conspiricy
theory" that the election has already been decided because of
Republican ties to large corporations like Diebold who happens to
make the new voting machines.

I can totally believe that a Democrat who incessantly screams about
how much they hate Bush would commit a federal crime by voting in
both states in order to get him out of office. It's a crime, but it
is virtually un-enforced (currently).

Hey Marc, my mom is a card-carrying liberal, real-estate agent in
Florida. I can pass her number along if you like.

Rich A.

click here