Re: [DMCForum] Part of the problem? (Ignition)

Re: [DMCForum] Part of the problem? (Ignition)

I read on John Hervey's web site long ago that he liked to
use plugs of a different heat range depending on the type of
driving he was doing, like city versus highway.  Maybe he
still has that info up on his site.

When I replaced my cap, rotor, wires, plugs, etc., I used
the silver tip Bosch variety.  A few thousand miles later
when I replaced the fuel metering head [sic, ala Martin],
CPR & injectors, I replaced the plugs with copper tip Bosch.
The ones that came out had tips that looked very good.  Some
were more lean/rich depending on how clogged the injectors
were.

Walt    Tampa, Florida

click here