[DMCForum] Speaker wire polarity?

Thanks for the strut responses.  I decided to go with a set of DMCH
ones.  Apparently they did fix the length issue:

But my new question is, with the Craig radio, does anyone know which
wire is positive and negative going to the speakers?  It doesn't show
the polarity in the wiring diagram of the workshop manual.  Going to
each front speaker are two black wires, and one has a white stripe.
The one with the white stripe has a wider spade connector than the
plain black one.  I believe that the wire with the white stripe is
the positive one.  The new pioneer speakers I have also use the wider
connector as the positive.  Am I correct about the polarity of the
original wires?

Thanks,
-Derek
VIN 5302