RE: [DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

RE: [DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

>Lol, well, all I'll say is the way you're going you're gonna be a
>poor man.

You have no idea how much money I possess.  You own no part of a De Lorean
that I currently need and can't find anywhere else.  But, it is interesting
to note that you would adjust your price depending on how you feel about
someone else.

>> That was sarcasm, so apparently you haven't learned that shit.  By
>>the way, the number of years one has been alive doesn't always
>>dictate how much that person has learned, nor how well they have
>>learned.<
>>

>That depends on how one chooses to utilize that time now doesn't it?

Actually, no.  It depends on how someone learns.

>> One's over exuberance to prove one's confidence could actually mean
>>the lack thereof.<
>
>Exuberance? I'm only stating the facts. This medium is poor at
>converying anything else.

Of which, you seem to have the need to shower everyone else with what you
know and have learned in that poor medium.

>>My concern is when someone tosses comments around about how they
>> feel they can draw their weapon on a passenger who makes them
>>angry.<
>
>It was a joke son, I guess you haven't learned that shit.
>It shows your ignorance about personality types who're often involved
>in certain kinds of stressful occupations.

Oh I indeed know what a joke is, but I do not see one in someone's
announcement on a public forum that they feel comforted by the fact they can
draw their weapon when some anonymous passenger pisses them off.

I do understand different personality types and how they react in different
types of situations, other than just stressful ones.

>> So, what is the proper amount of time someone should spend on an
>>internet forum and how does spending time on an internet forum
>>dictate one's stability or instability?<
>
>Again, it all depends on how one chooses to use that time. While it
>may not denote stability, it clearly takes away time from other, more
>rewarding, pursuits. It also implies a lack of motivation, which
>often leads to a lack of accomplisment. Unless you have more than the
>24 hours in a day the rest of us have...

Well, from that reply I take it that all of us here may or may not be
stable, is consuming time better spent doing other more rewarding things,
though not being defined as to what those are, and you are here as well.
But ok, if it also implies lack of motivation, then you are here as well.
Not only that, but it also implies that you fully understand everyone's
background and accomplishments.  Your rebuttal on that was weak, even more
so for you.

Greg

click here