[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

> I said I would pay for them; I didn't want you to give them to me.<

Lol, well, all I'll say is the way you're going you're gonna be a
poor man.

> That was sarcasm, so apparently you haven't learned that shit.  By
the way, the number of years one has been alive doesn't always
dictate how much that person has learned, nor how well they have
learned.<

That depends on how one chooses to utilize that time now doesn't it?

> One's over exuberance to prove one's confidence could actually mean
the lack thereof.<

Exuberance? I'm only stating the facts. This medium is poor at
converying anything else.

>My concern is when someone tosses comments around about how they
> feel they can draw their weapon on a passenger who makes them
angry.<

It was a joke son, I guess you haven't learned that shit.
It shows your ignorance about personality types who're often involved
in certain kinds of stressful occupations.

> So, what is the proper amount of time someone should spend on an
internet forum and how does spending time on an internet forum
dictate one's stability or instability?<

Again, it all depends on how one chooses to use that time. While it
may not denote stability, it clearly takes away time from other, more
rewarding, pursuits. It also implies a lack of motivation, which
often leads to a lack of accomplisment. Unless you have more than the
24 hours in a day the rest of us have...

click here