[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

> You gotta admit, Gary, you walked into that one!<

Now Mate, you know that there is nothing about vacuum that "sucks",
it's all about the ambient atmospheric pressure. It's what really
does all the work, "vacuum" does nothing.

It's funny the AVS uses the term vacuum but in the industry we never
talked about it. We always talked about pressure, evenb when dealing
with something as low as 10E8 Torr. In fact, even in aviation we talk
about manifold pressure, we never use the term vacuum.

click here