[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

> So, does that mean you certifiably suck?  ;)<

I suck without being a member but yea, it helps to be accredited ;)

Walt, I was serious. I spent 15 years engineering and fabricating
the machines used to make semiconductors. Most of that involves high
vacuum, plasma physics, electronics, high energy RF, precision
welding, metal working and lots of other disicplines. I've been an
AVS member for a long time. I still consult part time for with a few
companies from my time doing that kind of work. Before that I traveld
the world as an industrial engineer working in everything from
nuclear power to dog food factories.

Life is much easier these days, now all I do is move my wrists and
put up with angry members of the public. It's a hassle but knowing I
can shoot them if they get too angry makes me feel better.

click here