From: Scott Mueller [mailto:scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Fri 8/13/2004 1:11 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Charley

Good luck to you that are in the path of Charley.

Category 4 Storms are serious business.

The surge has been projected to be as high as 18 feet and winds
approaching
140 MPH.

Hurricane parties are indeed a dangerous event.

Rather than focusing on what they can do to protect life and property,
people sit around and drink themselves silly.

I think that Hurricane parties are for those who do not think life is
worth
living.

My $0.02

Scott