[DMCForum] Re: Do Fuel Accumulators just Die overnight?? I'm confused he

[DMCForum] Re: Do Fuel Accumulators just Die overnight?? I'm confused here..

Walt,

Dave suggested to take a look at the thermo time switch. After
researching it, that sounds like a good direction to look. I've
never heard of a fuel accumullator just quitting overnight, and on
one of my previous cars I had to replace a similar type coolant
sensor because the car wouldn't run cold with the bad coolant
sessor. It is kinda like the air fuel mixture doesn't know how to
adjust for luke warm starts right now. Just all the way cold, or all
the way hot. S shot of ether temporarily fixe the luke warm issue.
I'm going to try my luck with the thermo time switch as it is
origonal, and those style switches seem to die overnight. For the
price ($25) it's worth a shot. Then I guess if all else fails I can
look to the accumulator. Things like this make EFI sound so good on
our cars.

Joe OBrien

2524 & 16634

click here