Re: [DMCForum] Re: membership and other DMCForum stuff...

John Hicks wrote:
> Quagmire?  Isn't that Welsh for caca?

It's also the last name of an airline pilot who lives on Spooner Street.

>      Farrar, get the shoe out of your ass and keep posting (or post
> with it in your ass if it inspires you, whatever :-))

Nothing caught up there to begin with. Anyway, I haven't worn shoes much
lately. (No, I'm not going Walt-style; I'm just wearing sandals. It's
hot down here, and it's not a dry heat.)

I decided pissing off a whole bunch of people all at once was a good
excuse for me to concentrate on Real Life for a little while. I've got a
lot of personal, professional, or semi-personal/semi-professional stuff
going on, so following the Forum isn't my top priority, nor have I been
my usual jaunty self without quite a lot of caffeine. Not much
inspiration at the moment, and it's not worth getting upset at Flame
Boys on the Internet calling me names. I let them be.

However, I do agree with you, and must speak up as did Galileo:

"And yet it moves."

:)

--Farrar

click here