[DMCForum] a few items for sale

I'm going through my attic and have a few things for sale.  if anyone
is interested contact me off the list

drivers front fender (faint bend hear lower front, very repairable)
black center console
black seats
81 style mufflers
radiator plus fan assembly
gas tank cover (part of frame)
trailing arms (small rust spot, otherwise great)
2 craig radios (both work, only one has working display though)
Steering Wheel

I have a ton more stuff if anyone is interested.

Erik

click here