[DMCForum] Poor running

FWIW, I am still dealing with engine problems. The symptoms can point
either way depending on how you interpret them, electrical or fuel
delivery. As you all know, I've been chasing the electrical side.

I'm going in circles. The best strategy I think, is to start over,
state the problem and employ The Method again.

The part I hate, is that I will probably need to spend money on parts
to prove certain theories. I've tried most of the suggestions people
have made here and I appreciate the advice.

I'll post a Word document under #5335 stating the problem, some ideas
and tests I've performed to prove or disprove those ideas. You're all
welcome to read and post inputs.

Provided that it doesn't interfere with the political debates.

Rich A.

click here