Re: [DMCForum] Re: Vacuum questions

Not quite sure what you mean here Bill - the non-return valve on the
left of the engine compartment is to "store" a vacuum in the cannister
located inside the pontoon. This feeds the mode switch and allows vents
to be changed when at throttle and when engine off.

Brake servo a) has it's own non-return valve and b) you don't brake very
often while at throttle

Martin

content22207 wrote:

> Check valve is actually located between a Tee in that line (other side
> goes to the brake booster) and the barb on passenger intake rail. Has
> to be otherwise you'd lose vacuum to the brake booster at throttle.

click here