From: Joe OBrien [mailto:joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 1:16 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Mauve Alert

Vote anything to get the daddy's boy, war mongering, oil baron out
of office. He has ruined this country.

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Flavia" <frvianna@xxxx> wrote:
> Deal! I am helping organize an event on campus called "vote
smart".
> We'll give free pizza and tell people to register to vote. I'm
> supposed to be impartial (now I used the word correctly), so I
told
> people I wouldn't be able to agree with those that said to me they
> were registering to vote for Bush, so I said: I'll help get the
pizza
> and all, but I can't do the talking!
> Maybe after you advice I may change my mind :)
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Flavia:
> >
> > Here's an idea: Convince all of your co-workers to register to
vote
> as
> > Republicans, and then all your friends, and their friends, and
so
> on.
> > Apparently, Al-Quaeda are only planning to terrorize Democratic
> > strongholds. (Check the latest alerts and look at a map. LOL)
> >
> > --Farrar
> >
> > Flavia wrote:
> > > Nope, I worked all day, didn't watch TV or anything... and
there
> are
> > > so many emails to read :)
> > > Well, I was an intern at an office in newark, just got hired
and
> > > start in 2 weeks. I'll have to go there everyday. I can't live
in
> > > fear. I can't ask God to protect me, bc I don't believe in
him.
> So
> > > what am I going to do? Answer: I'll take the train every
morning
> and
> > > go to work! I can't change my life because of those alerts or
> fear.
> > > Thanks for the info

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12986ea12/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1092201357/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2164331/rand=224329588>

  _____