Re: [DMCForum] color-blindness??

To the Most Honourable Doctor Decker:

Your Magnificence,

On behalf of the entire DeLorean community, most of whom are sighted and
have no colour deficiency, please accept my humblest and most sincere
apologies for not having expert knowledge of something I have never
studied, and in using the layman's term in discussing with laymen an
ailment which you have infinite knowledge of. I can tell that you were
offended by such a display of apathy, and had to speak out to save us
from our own ignorance.

Would that we all had such experience and knowledge of things we needn't
be concerned with! We could hold conversations with you on optometry,
quantum theory, faster-than-light physics, artificial intelligence, the
nature of God, why Jews point, and other mind-bending subjects. As it
is, we can merely sit here and dribble.

I also apologise for pointing out that none of us claimed to be
optometrists and are obviously laymen in the area of vision science, and
hope you are not offended by this tongue-in-cheek remark. If you are,
there is something else involving cheeks I could mention, but in the
interests of fostering amity throughout the already increasingly
polarised DeLorean community, I shall not mention it henceforth.

Moreover, we are most deeply gratified for being informed of our
ignorance, and most especially the extremely elegant way in which you
informed us of having "no idea what you're talking about." Such
delicacy! Such tact! And then, boon of all boons, a bounty with no
reward asked in return: the Truth itself!

On behalf of the plebian masses, I thank you. You have shone a light
into our lives. Please tell us what colour it is.

Excuse me, something has just fallen out of my ear.

Your Most Humble Servant,
Farrar R.C. Hudkins, Esq., BSc., SSc., BLADC, FU

click here