RE: [DMCForum] Re: "New Orleans Fridge Run"

RE: [DMCForum] Re: "New Orleans Fridge Run"

><snip>
>My company's main office is in the Boston area and you haven't seen
>bad roads until you've had the pleasure of driving through the "Big
>Dig".  At one point I was going up to Boston about once a month and
>each time I went there, I had to figure out how to get out of
>downtown Boston.  The roads were being reconfigured at an astounding
>pace.  Even the car rental companies couldn't keep up to date maps
>on hand.  Any road project that takes 10 years to complete cannot be
>a success.

That was the only time I ever had a cab driver cause me to drop a brick when
trying to leave the airport.  I could have sworn he was driving in a
demolition derby.  Not to mention they were telling us all along they had no
idea where they were going.  "See that road over there?  We were using that
one yesterday.  Where does this one go?  I will let you know in a few
minutes!"

Greg

click here